Lincoln Windows | Awning Windows
Built with the same design features as a casement window and available as a cranking unit or as a push-out, awnings are the perfect complement to our casement line.
Lincoln awnings can also be mulled above or below a studio window or utilized as a standalone element. Because they are hinged at the top, awnings provide secure ventilation and shed water during a light rain.
As part of Lincoln casement family, standard crank-out awning windows look great and perform efficiently year-after-year. Awnings match casement/studio profiles, are stackable and can be mulled above (as a transom) or below in multiple combinations.
Awning characteristics allow venting from the bottom and will shed light rain. Sash locks, located on the side jambs, pull sash tight to the frame weatherstripping and make standard awning units very secure against turbulent weather.
With clean interior lines and looking like Lincoln Push out casements, Push out awnings swing open with a simple turn of the handle. Adjustable friction hinges keep awning sash firmly in place whether fully or partially opened.
Add a modern retractable screen that rolls up when not needed leaving a clear view of the outdoors.
- 4-9/16” jamb
- 1-3/16” thick side jambs, head and sill
- 7/8” warm edge insulating glass
- Interior wood glazing bead
- Maximum thickness sill cover
- Full surround weatherstrip on the frame
- .050 extruded aluminum on sash and frame. Vinyl exteriors utilize .050 extruded PVC vinyl. Wood units have primed sash on the exterior with cPVC sill, sill nosing and brickmould
- Injected frame corners on aluminum clad products with corner key for added stability
- 1-3/4” thick sash
- Foam weatherstrip on sash stiles and combination drip cap foam on top rail