Lincoln Doors | Multi Slide Patio Doors
Lincoln's Multi Slide patio door is an extremely versatile system designed where immense areas of glass are desirable. A closed door will highlight elegant wide-stile panels or emphasize thin sight lines when using our narrow stile options.
Narrow Stile- Leave more glass area to capture your view with our narrow sash perimeter. Minimalist designers can enjoy door products with a contemporary look that won’t diminish options in door size, grills, glass or exterior colors.
Wide Stile- Create the perfect sliding doors with a swing door appearance-the stile widths are identical in size. Wide stiles look substantial, create a sense of security and are often favored when selecting one our special wood species.
Stacking- The stacking system allows all operating panels to fit over the end stationary panel. Door jamb widths will vary with the number of panels/tracks utilized. A pull handle is commonly used with this door for an additional design element.
Pocketing- Doors disappear fully into a specially designed wall cavity. A pocketing arrangement employs a flush lock permitting the locking panel to completely slide out-of-sight. What remains is a entirely open space.
Unidirectional- Sliding system operates totally in one direction.
Bi-Parting- Operating panels oppose to operate and join in the center with an astragal.
- Attractive color-matched frame fillers (head and side jamb)
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) core
- 3⁄4” tempered insulating glass
- Interior wood glazing bead
- 1-3⁄4” thick panels
- Thermally-broken bronze anodized sill
- .050 extruded aluminum on panels and frame
- Frame width accomodates from 1 to 10 panels
- Maximum Panel Width - 48-1/2"
- Maximum Panel Height - 105-1/4"
- Maximum Height - 108-3/16"
- Minimum Roof Overhang - 96"
- Door Panel Thickness - 1-3/4"
- Maximum Panels - 10
- Maximum Width - 38'