Diablo blade cuts rough framing lumber, high-quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB and hardboard siding with the smoothest, fastest and most accurate cut. The thin kerf design requires less cutting power from the user and the saw for better control over the cut. Diablo unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer life and frames more houses than other framing blades. Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting.
- TiCo hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super thin laser-cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge