Emtek smart keypad Ares grip
- Create and manage unlimited entry codes with the smart lock
- Easy to use, Works with Yale Access mobile app
- Auto-Unlock (learn more) and Door Sense technology
- Works with all three voice assistants
- Compatible with leading smart home security systems and hosting platforms
- 9V battery port to prevent lockouts
- Tapered deadbolt latch to assist with latch engagement
- Easy to install, fits standard tubular door prep.
- Fits standard door thickness of 1-3/4". Specify if thicker up to 2-1/4", with a standard 2-1/8” face bore door prep
- Includes 2-3/8" & 2-3/4" backset latches
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (Included)
- Works with Yale Access App SMART kit includes: Pre-Installed module, Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and Door Sense
Auto-Unlock provides added convenience when you arrive home and relies on your phone’s Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS to know if you’re home or away. Yale Access uses two modes to enable Auto-Unlock to function: Home Mode and Away Mode. These modes indicate where Auto-Unlock thinks you are: at home or away from home. When you are at home (in Home Mode), Auto-Unlock is not actively doing anything. It is waiting until you leave home. When you approach your door, Auto-Unlock will unlock your door via Bluetooth. This means Auto-Unlock cannot operate your lock when you are away from home. You are considered away from home when you leave your immediate neighborhood, which is about 200 meters, or a couple city blocks. It is only active when you return to your home area.