Looks Like A Screen – Acts Like An Alarm
Alarmed security window screens provide you with the best of all possible worlds: keeping your windows open, yet safe from unwanted intruders. Alarm screens fit windows of any size. They are easy to maintain and durable.
Don’t have an alarm system? Don’t worry. There’s a battery operated alternative that doesn’t require a full-scale system.
However, if anyone attempts to tamper with the screen, an alarm will sound immediately, before the intruder can enter your home.
Alarm Screens’ Construction
Simply connect the lead plug to existing or new security system via hardwire or wireless transmitter and enjoy the ultimate in maintenance-free security for windows and sliding doors.
Don’t worry about the circuitry. We custom make it for your windows. We install every screen and make sure it functions properly before we leave.
Eight Reasons To Employ Alarm Screens
- The alarm goes off if someone tries to remove the screen.
- The burglar is still outside when your system is triggered.
- Protection that’s almost undetectable from outside.
- Can be added to existing alarm system.
- Reduces false alarms and security calls.
- Saves money—open your windows at night and turn off the a/c.
- Keeps teenagers from sneeking out.
- Made with the Tashman quality construction and guarantees.
Professional Installation & Repair
Tashman provides custom, professional security window screen and screen door installation as well as window screen repair and replacement done with our own crews (Lic # 298720) – not subcontractors and, when it comes to windows and doors, we are certified Installation Masters. We are known for our attention to detail, so, if we do the installation, we make sure it’s done right the first time – because we guarantee it.
For more information regarding Alarm Screens stop by Tashman Home Center (7769 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046) or give us a call at (323) 498-2417 to set up an appointment.