Larson Soundproof Windows
- Installs inside the home and fits almost any window.
- High-performance Low-E glass makes your home more comfortable and reduces fading. All comfortSEAL windows available with Low-E glass.
- Super easy installation in ten minutes with just a few screws.
- Energy efficient.
- Proven 50% Outside Noise Reduction.
- Proven 75% Air Leakage Reduction
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Comfort Seal Interior Window Options
An Upgrade that Pays for its Self
In todays market, buyers statistically shop for homes with energy efficiency in mind. Especially in California. Drafty out dated single-pane windows negatively impact your homes selling power. Adding more energy efficient windows such as Larson's Comfort Seal Technology can literally save you up to $500 a year on your utility bills. Not only are they keeping out sound they are also less drafty and keep out dust, dirt and hot or cold air.
You can potentially expect to recoup 60%-90% of your costs on a reduced power bill. Additionally, you qualify for a green energy tax credit of 10%. "Energy Star estimates that the average cost of window replacement in an average-sized home costs $7,500-$10,000, or more. If the new windows save you several hundred dollars a year, and you recoup a tax credit, you can eventually recoup your investment."
Tashman Home Center provides custom, professional window and door installation done with our own crews (Lic # 298720) – not subcontractors. When it comes to windows and doors, we are certified Installation Masters. We are known for our attention to detail, so when we do the installation, we make sure it’s done right the first time – because we guarantee it.
Tashman Home Center Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved